Figure Drawing with Models
March 5, 6, 2022
Saturday and Sunday
10 am to 5 pm
14443 B Big Basin Way, Saratoga, CA 95070
WORKSHOP ALMOST FULL- 2 Spots Left
By popular demand Mildred Hankinson is teaching two workshops in early 2022. She is an incredibly gifted and prolific artist. Her drawings and paintings are full of energy and form.
Learn how to draw the figure from a live model through quick sketches and longer studies. Students will learn the core concepts of figure drawing, the basic structures of the human body, and techniques to quickly capture movement and create convincing light and shade.
- 18” x 24” pad of smooth newsprint - please double-check that you’re not buying the rough variety
- 18” x 24” pad of Strathmore Drawing Paper (300 or 400 series)
Peel away charcoal pencils, 2 of each Soft & Medium, and one Hard
- Vine or willow charcoal, soft or medium
- Kneaded eraser
- Sandpaper for sharpening pencils
- Sketchbook or notebook for taking notes
After you reserve your space for a workshop please contact Gabriel at firstname.lastname@example.org Or call him at 831-345-1845