Portrait Drawing with Models
April 23, 24, 2022
Saturday and Sunday
10 am to 5 pm
14443 B Big Basin Way, Saratoga, CA 95070
Our second workshop with Mildred will be portraiture with models. Through demonstration, practice and repetition, she will guide each student through training to become a better skilled artist.
Learn the essential concepts of portrait drawing with an emphasis on form and value. Students will learn about the structure of the head, what makes an effective portrait drawing, and how to capture a likeness in both short and long poses.
- 18” x 24” pad of smooth newsprint - please double-check that you’re not buying the rough variety
- 18” x 24” pad of Strathmore Drawing Paper (300 or 400 series)
Peel away charcoal pencils, 2 of each Soft & Medium, and one Hard
- Vine or willow charcoal, soft or medium
- Kneaded eraser
- Sandpaper for sharpening pencils
- Sketchbook or notebook for taking notes
After you reserve your space for a workshop please contact Gabriel at email@example.com Or call him at 831-345-1845